About the Ailion Team
Bruce has a team of agents that work together to provide customers with a great experience buying, selling, leasing and managing real estate. With over 70 years of experience this multi-talented group of professionals provides what we feel is unparalleled marketing and Internet skills that help you buy, sell, lease and manage your property. Please share this site with all your friends, family and associates and let us know what we can do to help you today.
About Bruce Ailion
CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, ESQ
Bruce is a multi-talented trusted real estate professional demonstrating extensive residential real estate experience. He has a proven 30-year plus track record providing exceptional representation to purchasers and sellers in the exclusive marketing of commercial properties ranging in value from $100,000 to $10 million. Bruce has unparalleled academic credentials and is extremely well informed on local real estate market trends and conditions. Bruce possesses expert technical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills while effectively developing client relations through consistency and quality performance.
Bruce successfully represents buyers, seller, lenders, investors, and developers in the purchase, sale, management, and leasing of commercial assets. He routinely conducts and/or directs property searches, market analyses, property valuations, marketing plans, operating budgets, contract negotiations, credit evaluations, and closings. Bruce prudently selects, contracts, and supervises repair contractors. Bruce supervises a team of real estate professionals that delivers superior real estate results.
- Bruce is a graduate of Emory University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
- Bruce attended Georgia State where he received his Juris Doctor Law Degree and Master of Science Degree in Real Estate and Urban Affairs.
- Bruce is a real estate broker, and a licensed attorney with a master's degree in real estate.
- Bruce’s affiliations include Cobb, Atlanta, Georgia, and National Board of Realtors and Bar Associations; Real Estate Buyer Agency Council Residential Sales Council; Homebuilders Association of Metro Atlanta, Certified Specialist "CRS" and Accredited Buyers Representative "ABR".
- Bruce is the incoming 2019 President of the Cobb Association of Realtors, a Director and committee member of the Georgia Association of Realtors
- Bruce is also a Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager "CRB".
- Bruce successfully managed a medium sized real estate brokerage firm for 19 years. Represented lenders, builders, commercial clients consistently ranked in the top 10 nationally as a selling broker team.
- Bruce has successfully negotiated over 4,500 real estate transactions, represented over 200 lenders in the sale of over 1,500 foreclosed properties.
- Bruce conducts contract negotiation with the knowledge and skill of a licensed attorney.
- Bruce has recruited, trained, and managed over 150 sales associates.
- Bruce thoroughly researches and utilizes knowledge and experience for his price opinions and seller market analyses.
- Bruce has developed effective property specific target marketing and advertising strategies.
- Bruce is experienced in all aspects of property maintenance, repair and management.
- Bruce and his wife have 5 children. The oldest is 31 years old; the youngest is 18 years old!
- Bruce enjoys deep sea fishing, snorkeling, traveling and politics.